1. Lower Emission Levels: It can reduce your total hydrocarbon emissions by up to 50%.
2. Better Engine Performance: Help clean the fuel injection system and cylinders, thereby improving overall performance.
3. Reduce Fuel Consumption: Reduce unpleasant odors, while reducing fuel consumption, it also eliminates the odor caused by overtime work.
4. Engine Protection: The correct fuel and exhaust flow will make the engine run cleaner, smoother and better, which will also reduce maintenance costs.
5. Clean the Whole System: It can also clean other parts, such as oxygen sensor, fuel injector, cylinder head, etc.
Name: Fuel Oil Gasoline Additive
Efficacy: promote combustion, save energy, avoid exhaust gas emissions, clean up oil channels.
Applicable oil: gasoline
How to use: the addition ratio is 1:1000, 120 liters of gasoline can be added to each bottle.
Easy to clean: just pour the fuel tank in.
1. If you find that your fuel economy has dropped significantly or your engine has an egg odor, you need to clean the catalytic converter immediately!
2. Use catalytic converter cleaner to clean the converter deeply without removing it! Stop the dreaded “service engine” indicator light flashing on the display and get better engine performance!
3. This is definitely saving money! Due to reduced maintenance and fuel costs.